Need a hand with content? I write powerful, creative copy that helps SaaS brands build authentic connections with customers.
I’ve been lucky enough to write for some fantastic clients. Here’s what one of them said about working with me.
“Beth has routinely exceeded my expectations as a writer for PsyPost. She has consistently done an excellent job summarizing complex scientific research for a lay audience. Her writing is flawless, her adherence to deadlines is tenacious, and her communication is superb. Beth has been a pleasure to work with in every respect.”
– Eric W. Dolan, founder and editor-in-chief of PsyPost.org
Services I offer:
Blog writing — I’ll write short-form (∼750 words) or long-form blog posts (1,500+ words) to build your readership and help establish your brand as a thought leader.
Ghostwriting — I’ll take writing off your plate and pen down content in your voice and style.
Journalistic writing — I’ll write a feature or press release for you, sourcing expert quotes and showcasing your company’s success.
These services can include:
- Quality research, including sourcing relevant data and statistics
- Basic search optimization for the keyword of your choice
- SEO-friendly meta title and description
- Up to 2 rounds of editing
Why work with me?
- I’ve been storytelling since I was in Velcro shoes, with one of my first original stories titled, “The Butterfly Who Had The Chicken Paix.”
- I’ve been writing online since 2013, helping businesses and SaaS brands produce meaningful, no-fluff content.
- My writing has been featured in leading publications like PsyPost and Psycom.
- I understand that quality content is crucial for SEO. I focus on creating copy that covers all the bases, establishes your brand as an expert, and provides value to readers.
- I earned a Content Marketing Certification from HubSpot Academy. I understand the power of content as a marketing tool, and I know the type of writing that succeeds.
- I have a degree in Psychology — one of the most research-focused and writing-intensive majors. I’m fascinated by people and by what drives their behaviour.
- I have extensive journalism experience. This means I’m a stickler for accuracy, I know how to tell a story, and I look for a unique angle for every blog post.
Looking for samples?
For some writing samples, check out my portfolio.
Want to hire me? Let’s talk.
Send me an email! email@example.com