Need a hand with content? I write powerful, creative copy that helps brands build authentic connections with customers.
I’ve been lucky enough to write for some fantastic clients. Here’s what one of them said about working with me.
“Beth has routinely exceeded my expectations as a writer for PsyPost. She has consistently done an excellent job summarizing complex scientific research for a lay audience. Her writing is flawless, her adherence to deadlines is tenacious, and her communication is superb. Beth has been a pleasure to work with in every respect.”
– Eric W. Dolan, founder and editor-in-chief of PsyPost.org
Services I offer:
- Blog writing — I’ll write short-form (∼750 words) or long-form blog posts (1,000+ words) that connect with your readers and help you build your brand.
- Ghostwriting — I’ll take writing off your plate and pen down content in your voice and style.
- Journalistic writing — I’ll write a feature or press release for you, sourcing expert quotes and establishing your brand as a thought leader.
Why work with me?
- I’ve been storytelling since I was in Velcro shoes, with one of my first original stories titled, “The Butterfly Who Had The Chicken Paix.” When I’m writing, I’m in my zone.
- I’ve been writing online since 2013, and I’ve been featured in big-name publications, including PsyPost and Psycom.
- I earned a Content Marketing Certification from HubSpot Academy. I understand the power of content as a marketing tool, and I know the type of writing that succeeds.
- I understand that quality content is crucial for SEO. I focus on creating copy that establishes your brand as an expert and answers your audience’s questions before they can even ask them.
- I have a degree in Psychology — one of the most research-focused and writing-intensive majors. It also means I’m fascinated by what makes people tick (and click!).
- I care about what I do. Because your success is my success.
Looking for samples?
For some writing samples, check out my portfolio.
Want to hire me? Let’s talk.
Send me an email! email@example.com