Need a hand with content? I write blog posts that are both informative and easily accessible.
I’ve been lucky enough to write for some fantastic clients. Here’s what one of them recently said about working with me.
“Beth has routinely exceeded my expectations as a writer for PsyPost. She has consistently done an excellent job summarizing complex scientific research for a lay audience. Her writing is flawless, her adherence to deadlines is tenacious, and her communication is superb. Beth has been a pleasure to work with in every respect.”
– Eric W. Dolan, founder and editor-in-chief of PsyPost.org
I write precise and credible blog posts that are:
- Written with language that is engaging and easy to read
- Well-researched to stand out amongst competition
- Crafted using appropriate and reputable sources
Why work with me?
- I’ve been creating content online since 2013, helping businesses bring their blogs to life with catchy and compelling content. When it comes to online writing, I’m in my zone.
- I’ve been featured in well-known publications, including PsyPost and Psycom.
- I have a degree in Psychology. I’m fascinated by what makes people tick (and click!).
- I understand the power of content as a marketing tool and I know the type of writing that succeeds.
Looking for samples?
For some writing samples, check out my portfolio.
Want to hire me? Let’s talk.
Send me an email! firstname.lastname@example.org