Hi, I’m Beth! I’m a freelance writer specializing in mental health and B2B writing.
How can I help you?
- Original blog posts crafted to fit your brand’s voice
- Content that is accessible, jargon-free, and brings real value to your audience
- Posts that are well-researched to outdo your competition
But maybe you…
- Don’t have time to write out answers to all of your audience’s questions
- Need a hand turning tricky concepts into clear-cut copy
- Are looking for unique blog post ideas and awesome headlines
How did I end up in freelance writing?
I’ve been playing with words for as long as I can remember. The proof is on my second grade report card, which reads, “Beth writes profoundly creative little stories.” (I’m really proud of that one.)
Fast forward to 2011 and I earned my bachelor’s degree in Psychology from McGill University. Soon after, I completed an internship in content marketing and uncovered a knack for online writing. More recently, I earned a Content Marketing Certification from HubSpot Academy.
As a professional writer, I’ve written about all kinds of topics like business management software, employee engagement, and real estate. I also have a strong journalism background, covering mental health news for big-name sites like PsyPost and Psycom.
Whatever I write, my top concern is quality content that provides value to readers. No filler or fluff. Aside from the SEO benefits, I know that top-tier content helps brands establish expertise and build trust with their audience.
Enough talk. Want to see some samples?
Check out my portfolio here.
Want me to hire me? Let’s chat.
Send me an email: firstname.lastname@example.org