Hi, I’m Beth! I’m a freelance writer specializing in mental health writing.
How can I help you?
- Clean and engaging content that drives traffic to your business
- Original blog posts written with appropriate tone & style
- Posts that are well-researched to withstand your competition
- Content that is always fact-based and uses appropriate sources
But maybe you…
- Don’t have time for punctuation and grammar
- Need help navigating the world of SEO and keyword research
I write authentic and factual blog posts that are:
- Well-researched, relevant and written for your audience
- Written with language that is engaging and easy to read
- Crafted with appropriate and reputable sources
- Optimized to bring you the right traffic
How did I end up in freelance writing?
After completing my bachelor’s in Psychology in 2011, I took on an internship in content marketing and uncovered a skill for online writing. This led to various opportunities like writing for real estate, travel/outdoor adventure, and psychology news for PsyPost.
I’m passionate about sharing knowledge, driven by words and fascinated by content creation. Once I realized I could put these interests together, the magic was in place.
Want to see some samples?
Check out my portfolio here.
Want me to hire me? Let’s chat.
Send me an email: firstname.lastname@example.org